Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Three Men are Executed in Michoacan

The bodies of three executed males where found in front of the Cola-Cola warehouse of the city of Apatzingan, Michoacan. The three men presented brutal signs of torture and all three had a large knife embedded in their chest. Next to the bodies there was a message that read, "Men live or die according to their behavior, and theirs is reflected right here in this moment". The message was signed by the Knights Templar Cartel with their coat of arms.






2 comments:

GerryGrady said...

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. confederate soldier lookup

MichalBrunner said...

I’d must check with you here. Which isn't something I usually do! I get pleasure from reading a put up that will make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!national archives records retrieval

Post a Comment

Share This Post: