Sunday, October 16, 2011

Confrontation Between Municipal Police and Hitmen in Taxco, Guerrero

Last Thursday, October 6th, Elements of the Municipal Preventive Police of Taxo, Guerrero, Mexico held an intense shootout with a group of unknown hitmen, leaving six dead. Police also found the dead body of a man in the hitmen's security house. The man had been abducted just a few hours earlier.

The preventive police said that they had responded to an emergency call that reported one man being abducted in a black 4-door Jetta by a group of strangers in the neighborhood "Pedro Martin". The victim tried to fight back but then ceased when threatened with large assault rifles by the criminals.

A few minutes after arriving at the scene, the police spotted the black Jetta arriving at a house nearby, which was later confirmed to be a security house owned by a cartel and had been given to the hitmen to perform the organization's daily cirminal activities. When the police approached the vehicle the criminals immediately opened fire at the police and thus a long confrontation began which lasted about 20 minutes. The police killed all six hitmen in the confrontation and after searching the security house they found what appeared to be the body of the kidnapped victim. The man had been tied, blindfolded, stabbed, and had a large cut wound across his stomach with the knife still lying in the gash.














3 comments:

Unknown said...

PURO PINCHE MARRANO.

Heinrich Peter said...

God bless Dr .Odion for what he have done in my life,I’m here to testify about what Dr .Odion did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr .Odion on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr .Odion prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr .Odion assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Odion for help via drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349019421176.

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Post a Comment

Share This Post: