The group of hitmen were riding in 3 luxury trucks on a very transited avenue at around 11:40 am today. A military convoy that passed them on the opposite side of the street noticed what appeared to be assault rifles poking out from one of the hitmen's windows. The military proceeded to detain the vehicles but the men refused to stop and thus began a shootout between the Military and the unkown gunmen.
After the persecution and confrontation that lasted around 20 minutes, the military seized all three trucks, 30 hand-gun clips, 1100 AK-47 magazines, 320 AR-15 magazines, various tactical gear, and captured the remaining hitmen.
4 comments:
Ебанаты когда вы уже передохните?
K rollo
I simply needed to thank you very much once more. I'm not certain what I would've achieved in the absence of those tricks revealed by you about such a subject matter. It was actually the frustrating case for me, but discovering a new skilled form you solved that forced me to weep for joy. I will be happy for the guidance and hope you realize what a powerful job you happen to be getting into teaching many people with the aid of your blog. I know that you have never encountered all of us.
civil war soldiers
Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are doing well. Today, I want to talk about something different that might help people who have received the bad news about having a type of HERPES VIRUS. I know how upsetting it can be, because I have also tested positive for hsv1&2.
A few years ago, I was looking for ways to treat it and found remarkable testimonials about Nze Njoku Herbal Home. Many people said they felt better after using the Herpes Herbal Cleanser under Dr Utu guidance. I was curious, so I emailed dr Utu. I was greatly surprised how accessible he was and easy to talk to. Dr utu was very approachable and straightforward in our conversation. After our conversation, I decided to order the Herpes Herbal Cleanser.
When I got the herbal medicine, Dr Utu told me how to use them. The taste was strong, but the results were worth it. I made myself a promise not to skip a single day. For four weeks, I followed the treatment plan every day with dedication and prayers, without missing a day.
I am happy to say that I no longer have herpes. I have been tested twice and both times the results were negative.
Before this, I had tested positive for both hsv1 and hsv2 and used to get sores.
If you need help or support, I encourage you contact Dr. Utu at drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. There is hope for healing and I wish you all the best on your journey a better health
Post a Comment